- Walking daily! Since the summer heat, I haven't worn my fitbit, haven't walked with any consistency. And it shows! So ... time to power up the fitbit and get started again!
- RE-start ... blogging ... maybe :)
- Stumped here ... will give this more thought!
- Daily quizzing ... Students take a short quiz every class day. I use Google Forms, grade it with Flubaroo, and email their scores. They know the skills they need to work on, the skills that are sharp!
- Listening to students about the apps/tools they prefer! This semester I learned that while students get excited using Kahoot, they don't feel like it is helpful to learning. ON the other hand, they LOVE Quizziz!
- Putting lessons on unit websites. I started creating mini-websites for each unit with all of the lesson components embedded. Students seem to like it much better than Google Classroom ... and it is easy for me to manage.
- Random seating and high fives have been more of a hit in class than I thought they would be. I did slack on the random seating this last six weeks ... let students choose their partners. January will be a good month to mix it up again!