Sunday, November 30, 2014

NaBloPoMo #17 & #MTBoSChallenge Weekly Summary 16

Hmmm, I really thought I would catch up on blogging this past week.  And obviously that did not happen.  But I had a great time relaxing, resting, reading, cooking, eating, playing!

The early morning start to school arrives in a few hours ... just 3 weeks ... with much to accomplish!

Two more topics to teach ... 
  • Quadratic Formula
  • Quadratic application problems
Two review sessions
  • Solving quadratics review ... factoring, completing the square, formula & application
  • Semester exam
Two tests to grade
  • Solving quadratics (calculator & noncalculator)
  • Semester exam
I spent a few hours tonight organizing my lesson plan for tomorrow.  I put it in Google slides ... here it is for your review.  Students will have a couple of handouts ... Cornell notes & practice problems.


No comments:

Post a Comment