Sunday, July 6, 2014

#70Days Wanting access to websites with subscriptions!

This morning I am curating a few favorite sites.   There are three sites for which I want subscriptions!

Sites
Cost
185.00
 16.00
 95.00

296.00

That’s going to hurt the wallet!

Last year I submitted a grant requesting Mathalicious from our Parent Teacher Association. I doubt I can ask them to pay again.

I have used the free versions of Yummy Math on occasion but I’d like access to their editable handouts and the solutions.

I haven’t used the Futures Channel in my classroom but I love to share short video clips with students and this seems to be a great addition to emphasize how math is relevant to their world!

Your thoughts?  Who pays for access to these sites for you? Have you used these sites with success in your classroom?

No comments:

Post a Comment