Saturday, June 14, 2014

#70Days ... my destiny!

Day 9

Devotional phrase today ... God 'destined.'

Ephesians 1:5 says (Amplified Bible) ... For He foreordained us (destined us, planned in love for us) to be adopted (revealed) as His own children through Jesus Christ, in accordance with the purpose of His will [because it pleased Him and was His kind intent]—

My word for today, "destined," fits with yesterday's word, "chosen" ... God is intentional, nothing is coincidental, life is not random.  There is a plan and purpose. Today my prayer is to align my heart and mind with that purpose!

Destiny is on my mind in other ways as well!  Today, our destiny is the beach, my favorite place to relax!  I am excited to spend the week with my family, my dad, sisters, sons, daughters, grandsons, and the hubs as well.  Our plan ... to kick back and relax!

With that said, I know I'll log on during the week and possibly there will be a blog post or two.  But I'm hoping to set aside school stuff for a large chunk of time!  

Watch for me to return at least by Day 16!


No comments:

Post a Comment