Saturday, January 2, 2016

@MTBoS12days ... Goals for the New Year


New Year Goals


1) Walk more!  I used my FitBit well the first 6 months but when the temp outside turned hot, I put it away.  I'm charging it up ... talking to a colleague this week about being my walking partner.  I joined #FitBoS 2016 Challenge.

2) Read more!  I'm working on the 12 books that Mrs. Darcy put in her challenge for the variety!

3) Listen better!  I'm practicing talking less in class.  Now I want to listen better ... listen to individual students, listen to groups as they work.

4) Enjoy the ride!  I keep this quote in my classroom, "Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!”

No comments:

Post a Comment