Saturday, August 1, 2015

#MTBoSBlaugust 1 Getting Started!

What do you hope to get out of Blaugust this year?

I blog for several reasons  ... 
  • I curate ideas in my blog - makes them easy to find again.
  • I share strategies and ideas - hopefully they are helpful to others.
  • I process my thinking ... clarify ideas to determine direction.
So this month, I hope to sort through the many ideas running around in my head.  There are many great ways to organize a classroom and learning.  I can't do them all.  I have to figure out what works for my students and for me.  I especially want to elaborate on my goals for the year, share some plans, and celebrate my progress in getting ready for the year!

First up ... going to write about some technology tools that intrigue me.

#MTBoSBlaugust

No comments:

Post a Comment