Friday, July 11, 2014

#70Days ... half way update

I started summer break with exactly 70 days!  Yes, I counted from my first day off to the first day back!

Today is day 36, the first day of the second half ... need to make the most of these 35 days.

So far ...

1 week at the beach with family
1 weekend vacation with husband
1 day trip to a nearby town
7+ play dates with the grandsons
1 dentist trip
1 haircut
1 mani / pedi
6 novels read
9 school related books purchased, some read, some skimmed
36 blog posts
and definitely 35 wonderful leisurely mornings on the patio!

Quite possibly my most favorite thing about summer break is the slow mornings. I love sipping my coffee, taking in the view of the backyard, enjoying the quiet.

And now, it's time to get this fun day started!


2 comments:

  1. I went for a walk after reading your post and found myself still thinking about your commitment to blog this summer, so, of course, I had to come back and add a comment. All I kept thinking was ...Wow! I thought my 5 days in a row was good :) This is my first time visiting your blog, but I love it and I am adding it to my Feedly now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cindy - thank you so much! I'm glad you stopped by my blog, and have found it enjoyable. I process through my fingers on a keyboard so writing is therapeutic!

      Where can I find your blog?

      Delete