Sunday, June 29, 2014

#notatiste14 continued


devotional thought this morning ... we cannot escape the presence of God! And that is a blessing!

The earth is the Lord’s, and everything in it, the world, and all who live in it; for he founded it on the seas and established it on the waters. (Psalm 24:1-2)

Our pastor preached from Psalm 24 this morning. I love it when he explains the poetic pictures that I might miss because I don't know Hebrew. In verse 2 where it tells us that God founded the earth on the seas refers to safety in chaos. The water, the seas - those represent chaos in Hebrew poetry. The earth, everything in it, and all who live in it are established in safety. And we cannot escape his presence!

Where can I go from your Spirit? Where can I flee from your presence? If I go up to the heavens, you are there; if I make my bed in the depths, you are there. If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea, even there your hand will guide me, your right hand will hold me fast. (Psalm 139: 7-10)

This morning my email is full of responses from folks engaged in #notatiste14.  Here are a few of the links I am following this morning to learn more about effective technology integration:

Tech Rav shares great resources for "crowdsourcing" at ISTE2014.  Check out his suggested resources!

One GREAT resource is a Google Doc for folks to list links to their notes and blogs!  Already there are several links there!

We use Google and Chrome at our school.  I'm always interested in the apps and extensions that others think are super.  Check out this presentation!

I hope to have time later today to explore #ISTE14 on Twitter ...  looking for great math ideas for high school!

No comments:

Post a Comment