Sunday, September 15, 2013

So many good things ... Smile File!



Julie sent out the challenge to share one good thing that has happened since school started!  I have several things to share:



  1. My students this year are amazing!  They are attentive and cooperative!  Many of them "like" math!  I still have a few to win over ... but overall I think we are getting along well!
  2. My assignment this year is challenging and fun!  I'm teaching Algebra 2.  I only returned to the classroom last year after being in other positions for 13 years.  Last year I taught Algebra 1 - I liked it ... but I LOVE the combination of students/content this year!
  3. After participating in MTBoS for a year, I'm trying to incorporate some of the things I am learning.  Students are getting the hang of "I notice ... I wonder."  And they were so very excited about Estimation 180!  
  4. My Donors Choose project was funded!  My group whiteboards arrived this past week ... we start using them on Monday.



No comments:

Post a Comment