Sunday, August 17, 2014

Exploring video notes

My PLC teammates and I are creating videos to introduce upcoming lessons.  Our hope is that students will spend about 10 minutes prepping for the next class by watching our videos and responding in their notes.

Tonight I created a simple discovery lesson in Desmos that students can do at home in less than 10 minutes.




It gives students the opportunity to figure out the effects of a, h, and k on a graph, make notes at home, and bring in their questions.

I have created a couple of activities in Edpuzzle.  I wrote about those in this post.

My partner has create a couple from scratch that look really nice ... they are public on youtube so I'm sharing her links here and here!  I'm fortunate to work with talented folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment