Sunday, November 2, 2014

NaBloPoMo #2 with #MTBoSChallenge Week 12



My 3-2-1 Summary ... Week 12!

Three activities coming up this week!  We are studying the attributes of quadratics ... 
  • I'm wondering ... students seem to do well in class but their test scores aren't as strong as I expect them to be
  • I'm wondering ...  how can I ensure students are thinking critically daily
One absolute best thing ... student blogging!  I'm grading blogs this weekend ... and again and again I'm so pleased with students' writing!  I just wish I could find them a larger audience!

Extra ... 1, 2, and 3 ... 
  1. I'm excited about studying Marzano's The Highly Engaged Classroom with my PLN at #eduread!  We will meet on Wednesday nights at 8 pm.  Join us!
  2. I'm learning to blog from my phone this week so I can keep up with my 180 blog better!  Watch for short posts ... daily this week!
  3. I'm so thankful for family ... we have a family dinner on Sundays ... my two sons, their wives, the grandsons ... makes for a blessed Sunday for sure!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Thursday Thoughts ... Student Engagement

Student Engagement So many possibilities! Students want to be known, for us to know that they are in the room, that they matter! Gree...