Saturday, October 20, 2012

Hats Off to YOU!

To be honest, my Favorite Friday topic is playing with the grandsons on Friday night!   Tonight we did the grandparent spoiling treat ... took the grandsons to McDonalds for a Happy Meal, ice cream cone, and to play on the playscape!  Playing with the grandsons is the very best stress relief after a long week at work!

My Favorite Friday topic is Made4Math, My Favorite Friday, and MS Sunday Funday blog posts!!  These 3 "standing" blog days keep me thinking, reading, and LEARNING!  While I typically struggle with writing for Friday, I still enjoy that list!  Love to hear what's been a hit that week!

Just like to say ... I appreciate the teachers who are putting their thoughts out in blogs, sharing their work, their successes, and yes, even the flops!  Hats off to you all!

1 comment:

  1. instillnessthedancingOctober 20, 2012 at 3:30 AM

    PS ... we don't get a fall break ... so this is one tired puppy ... looking forward to Thanksgiving ... expecting to be every so THANKFUL for a day off from school!

    ReplyDelete