Sunday, May 15, 2016

Asking the right questions? #MTBoS30 - 15

Saw these awesome questions on a Twitter Chat tonight ... worth sharing with everyone!  I wish we had conversations around these kinds of questions at school!
  • What has been the most successful thing you’ve done this year? 
  • What is something new you’re going to push yourself to try these last few days of school?
  • What is something you’re looking forward to learning more about this summer and why? 
  • How can we keep our enthusiasm, encouragement, and energy up these last few days/weeks?
  • What is the biggest lesson you've learned this year?
  • What is your favorite quote or phrase that keeps you motivated?
I am wrapping up more than 35 years in education this year.  While I am looking forward to a new adventure in life, I am trying to finish strong.  These questions, participants answers encourage me to do my best even in my last 14 days!

My online PLN lifts me up ... keeps me focused ... challenges me to do my best for students!  

Who ... or what ... is helping you to stay on task these last few days!?!



No comments:

Post a Comment