Friday, July 17, 2015

#70 Days #FridayBlog

I started making posters for my classroom today ... designing them ... now just need to find a good way to get them printed.




There are only three so far.  The content comes from the book Make It Stick by Peter Brown.  We've been discussing it at #eduread ... my favorite online Twitter Chat.

This is my second time to read the book and I'm hoping to spend a little more time this summer digesting it, and figuring out how to implement key ideas in my classroom.  One goal I have is to teach students how to quiz themselves as they are learning.

I wrote about this book in a previous post ... check it out there.  Also look back for more posters in a couple of weeks.

Heading out to the beach in the morning ... hoping to relax on sand for a while with my extended family!  Excited to be on our way!


 Brown, P. (n.d.). Make it stick: The science of successful learning

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Thursday Thoughts ... Student Engagement

Student Engagement So many possibilities! Students want to be known, for us to know that they are in the room, that they matter! Gree...