Tuesday, November 11, 2014

NaBloPoMo #9 Student Blogging

I've written several times about our student blogging.  It's not an easy task to read all the writing, and even less easy to comment on them in a meaningful way.  So ... can't say that I'm really good at that part.  But I am reading, enjoying their writing, commenting where I can, and assessing in simple ways.

One of my goals is to share the student blogs more widely.  In an effort to make that happen, I've added a page on Algebra's Friend ... a RSS feed that will highlight blogs as they are posted.  I created a similar feed on our class website.

One of my next steps is to add the student blogs to a twitter feed ... watch out!

If your students blog, please contact me.  I'm interested in collaborating on this project!


No comments:

Post a Comment