Tuesday, November 11, 2014

NaBloPoMo #9 Student Blogging

I've written several times about our student blogging.  It's not an easy task to read all the writing, and even less easy to comment on them in a meaningful way.  So ... can't say that I'm really good at that part.  But I am reading, enjoying their writing, commenting where I can, and assessing in simple ways.

One of my goals is to share the student blogs more widely.  In an effort to make that happen, I've added a page on Algebra's Friend ... a RSS feed that will highlight blogs as they are posted.  I created a similar feed on our class website.

One of my next steps is to add the student blogs to a twitter feed ... watch out!

If your students blog, please contact me.  I'm interested in collaborating on this project!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Thursday Thoughts ... Student Engagement

Student Engagement So many possibilities! Students want to be known, for us to know that they are in the room, that they matter! Gree...