Sunday, November 30, 2014

NaBloPoMo #17 & #MTBoSChallenge Weekly Summary 16

Hmmm, I really thought I would catch up on blogging this past week.  And obviously that did not happen.  But I had a great time relaxing, resting, reading, cooking, eating, playing!

The early morning start to school arrives in a few hours ... just 3 weeks ... with much to accomplish!

Two more topics to teach ... 
  • Quadratic Formula
  • Quadratic application problems
Two review sessions
  • Solving quadratics review ... factoring, completing the square, formula & application
  • Semester exam
Two tests to grade
  • Solving quadratics (calculator & noncalculator)
  • Semester exam
I spent a few hours tonight organizing my lesson plan for tomorrow.  I put it in Google slides ... here it is for your review.  Students will have a couple of handouts ... Cornell notes & practice problems.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Thursday Thoughts ... Student Engagement

Student Engagement So many possibilities! Students want to be known, for us to know that they are in the room, that they matter! Gree...