Monday, August 4, 2014

#70Days Sharing the good news

Today I had the opportunity to share some math ideas with teachers from various schools in our district.  There were only a few teachers - I had hoped for more participants.  Nevertheless we had good discussions.

Of course, most of the resources I shared are creations from MTBoS teacher leaders.  And all of these resources were new to the participants in the workshop!!

@mr_stadel  Estimation 180; 
@fawnpnguyen  Visual Patterns and Math Talks; 
@ddmeyer  101 Questions; 
@Desmos  Desmos, Daily Desmos, and the classroom projects
@Jstevens009  Would you rather math
@MathMunch  Math Munch
@samjshah  Explore Math

I also shared @Five_Triangles  Five Triangles and Median by Don Steward.

While I was sharing, I encouraged teachers to visit the MTBoS website, to check it out, and to connect online.

I felt like an evangelist today :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Thursday Thoughts ... Student Engagement

Student Engagement So many possibilities! Students want to be known, for us to know that they are in the room, that they matter! Gree...