Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Read Chat Reflect ... Exit slips

I'm looking forward to our chat on Wednesday night #EduRead, because I find exit slips difficult to do.  In fact, I find any routine difficult to do routinely!  My warm-ups vary greatly, my conclusions vary greatly ... I feel like I'm missing something!

So ... read this article and then join in the conversation!  I hope to learn how you budget time and make exit slips a priority.  The article itself gives four great reasons or purposes for them.

After re-reading today, and with planning Twitter into our last unit ... I'm wondering if I can make tweeting an exit strategy!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Thursday Thoughts ... Student Engagement

Student Engagement So many possibilities! Students want to be known, for us to know that they are in the room, that they matter! Gree...