Sunday, February 23, 2014

Logarithm Flash Cards - timed powerpoint

In preparation for teaching students how to solve log equations, I know they have to simplify basic logs. I saw this Log War Game here and here. I am making the Log War Game cards but decided to also create a timed powerpoint for students to practice on their own.  So I used the cards I found online to create this activity ... hope someone else finds it useful!  Thankful for the online community that shares so much!

Here is a link for ease in downloading.


4 comments:

  1. I like this idea. Quick and easy practice for students and is a little competitive too! Could I trouble you for a link to the PowerPoint? Thanks for posting all you do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I added the link in for you ... and others. Glad to share.

      Delete
  2. Beth
    Thanks for sharing this. I forwarded the doc link to my Algebra II team!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. If the team has any good practice on Log Properties, I would love to know what they do :)

      Delete