Sunday, February 23, 2014

Logarithm Flash Cards - timed powerpoint

In preparation for teaching students how to solve log equations, I know they have to simplify basic logs. I saw this Log War Game here and here. I am making the Log War Game cards but decided to also create a timed powerpoint for students to practice on their own.  So I used the cards I found online to create this activity ... hope someone else finds it useful!  Thankful for the online community that shares so much!

Here is a link for ease in downloading.


4 comments:

  1. I like this idea. Quick and easy practice for students and is a little competitive too! Could I trouble you for a link to the PowerPoint? Thanks for posting all you do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I added the link in for you ... and others. Glad to share.

      Delete
  2. Beth
    Thanks for sharing this. I forwarded the doc link to my Algebra II team!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. If the team has any good practice on Log Properties, I would love to know what they do :)

      Delete

Featured Post

Thursday Thoughts ... Student Engagement

Student Engagement So many possibilities! Students want to be known, for us to know that they are in the room, that they matter! Gree...