Friday, August 16, 2013

My Fav Friday: Google sites, apps, extensions!


One of my favorite tools for the past few days have been Google and Google Chrome Apps/Extensions!  Last year our district used TeacherWeb for class websites.  This year we have the choice of SharpSchool or Google sites.  I decided to go with Google sites and I'm loving it.  It is sooooo easy to update assignments, announcements, and handouts!  Here is the link to my class website.  It's a work in progress ... but I'm pleased with the way it is coming together!

I'm also learning more about Chrome extensions and apps.  I attended a workshop a week or so ago, and received this handout.  The ones with asterisks came highly recommended.  If you are a Chrome user, check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Thursday Thoughts ... Student Engagement

Student Engagement So many possibilities! Students want to be known, for us to know that they are in the room, that they matter! Gree...