Monday, August 5, 2013

Made4Math ... First Pages of Notebook Plan



I've been inspired by several bloggers who are sharing their notebook plans and outlines for the first day of school.

I have decided to use a 3-ring binder this year for our math notebook.  I discovered last year that I really don't like tape and glue.  And we have a print shop in our school district that does most of our printing for us ... they will print on hole-punch paper.  So ... I'm going to give this a go!

The first pages of my notebook plan are posted here.  If you have ideas or suggestions please post your thoughts in the comments!  















2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing these files. When I downloaded them, and saw your page about mathematical processes I thought you might want to check out the posters I created for my blog post today. If you get a chance drop by and download them. I think you might be able to use them!
    Sidney
    Teachingisagift

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate your stopping by and commenting! YES, I love your posters! Thank you for sharing!

      Delete

Featured Post

Thursday Thoughts ... Student Engagement

Student Engagement So many possibilities! Students want to be known, for us to know that they are in the room, that they matter! Gree...