Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Donors Choose and Whiteboarding!

Hi Friends ... I'm excited to be teaching Algebra 2 this next year! One of my goals is to teach students to work together, and to engage in math talk!  A tool I want to use is a large (chart size) whiteboard ... I need one for each group of students.  The whiteboards will save a bundle of money and many trees as we have used chart paper in the past!

If you would like to contribute to the purchase of 10 group-sized whiteboards, please follow this link through Donors Choose.  Right now I receive matching funds cutting the cost of my project in half.  If you choose to donate, then use the code word, INSPIRE.

My students and I thank you in advance!

2 comments:

  1. Yea ... contributions today ... only $86 left to go! I love DonorsChoose and I so appreciate generous contributors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My project was fully funded in less than a week! I love Donors Choose!

      Delete

Featured Post

Thursday Thoughts ... Student Engagement

Student Engagement So many possibilities! Students want to be known, for us to know that they are in the room, that they matter! Gree...