Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Donors Choose and Whiteboarding!

Hi Friends ... I'm excited to be teaching Algebra 2 this next year! One of my goals is to teach students to work together, and to engage in math talk!  A tool I want to use is a large (chart size) whiteboard ... I need one for each group of students.  The whiteboards will save a bundle of money and many trees as we have used chart paper in the past!

If you would like to contribute to the purchase of 10 group-sized whiteboards, please follow this link through Donors Choose.  Right now I receive matching funds cutting the cost of my project in half.  If you choose to donate, then use the code word, INSPIRE.

My students and I thank you in advance!

2 comments:

  1. Yea ... contributions today ... only $86 left to go! I love DonorsChoose and I so appreciate generous contributors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My project was fully funded in less than a week! I love Donors Choose!

      Delete