Saturday, January 12, 2013

laptop initiative - need your help!

Our laptop initiative gets underway this coming week.  Our 9th graders are being issued laptops on Tuesday and Wednesday.


  • Our students will have gmail accounts
  • Because they have gmail accounts, we will use the Google Drive
  • I believe Chrome will be the browser we will use ... 
  • Our school has chosen Evernote as one of its common software applications
My evaluation observation will be one week later ... our lesson that day is solving systems in context (word problems) using substitution.

I have a lesson outline in mind ... but now I realize it would be helpful if we use our laptops that day.  We will have had them only a week ... 

If you have ideas, suggestions, I'd love to hear from those of you that use laptops in the classroom daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment